Thinking about Buying a Hot Water Tap?
Read our helpful Frequently Asked Questions
In the long term, it can be a much more cost-effective option to install a Fahren 4-in-1 tap than boiling a traditional kettle every time you need access to boiling water.
According to Npower, it costs around 2.5p each time you boil 1.5 litres of water in a kettle and, considering most households boil a kettle several times a day; this can soon add up. By comparison, it costs around 3p to keep a boiling water tap on standby each day.
Read our handy guides on:
The benefits of a hot water tap vs a kettle
Our Instant boiling water taps come with various safety features, such as child-friendly safety sprung handles, so that you can’t accidentally leave the tap running. To release the boiling water, you must also hold and twist a safety button, so the tap cannot be knocked and turned on unintentionally.
The water pressure of a boiling water tap is also slightly lower than a traditional tap to avoid splash-back. Additionally, the sides of the tap are insulated to prevent further scalding.
- Our 4-in-1 hot water taps dispense hot, cold, instant boiling & filtered water with ease in one tap
- Our 2.4 Litre “304” Stainless Steel Tank is enough for over 10 cups of tea and coffee at a time. Read our article on how to brew the perfect cup of tea
- WRAS & CE Approved
- Special high-density insulation around the inside of the stainless-steel tank prevents the water from getting cold and improves efficiency
- A Fahren filter removes any harmful particles and chlorine from water supply improving the taste and quality of the water
- We offer a 2-year warranty on our 3-in-1 boiling taps and a 5-year warranty on our 4-in-1 boiling taps
- Full customer service is provided through purchase, during, and post-warranty. Fahren is an end-to-end manufacturer, designer, and seller of our hot taps. You're in good hands with us.
Our instant boiling water taps can be much better for the environment than a traditional kettle, as most people tend to overfill their kettle and waste vast amounts of water each year. Our boiling water tap’s design means you only release the amount of water you require, saving you potentially hundreds of litres of water over the lifetime of its usage.
You can use our boiling water taps if you live in even the hardest water area. The included Carbon Purity Filter removes the impurities of hard water so that you can enjoy cleaner, filtered water at the touch of a button and avoid limescale build-up.
We have made our taps and boilers as easy to install as possible. But, whilst it is possible to install one of our boiling water taps yourself, if you are not DIY-savvy it is recommended that you call a plumber to save yourself time and prevent any potential mishaps.
You can find all installation information in our handy, free installation guide.
It is recommended that the Carbon Purity Filter is changed every six months. However, this may need to be more frequent if you live in busier households where you are likely to experience increased water usage or live in an area where the water is particularly hard.
Our quick video below shows you step-by-step how to easily change the filter:
A Calcium and Carbon Purity Filter aims to remove chemicals from the boiling unit, preventing the build-up of limescale so that you can enjoy one of our instant boiling water taps even if you live in a hard-water area.