The Fahren Guarantee
All Fahren products come with a hassle-free guarantee*. Our guarantee covers the replacement, repairs and ongoing support of your product.
What’s covered in the Fahren Guarantee
At Fahren we take pride in building products that are meant to last and offer the best performance. If a Fahren product is used in the way it is intended, and it breaks down within the guarantee period, we take full responsibility to replace or repair it.
What’s not covered
In some circumstances, the Fahren Guarantee doesn’t cover the repair or replacement of a machine. Please see the terms below.
- Every day wears and tears included but are not limited to parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, filters, O-Ring etc.)
- Accidental damage
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance. For example, changing the original filter on time and performing the descaling process.
- If your machine becomes faulty, please get in touch with customer service.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Fahren’s control.
- Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- Use of the product which is not following the Fahren Operating Manual;
- Use of a Fahren product machine for anything other than normal domestic household purposes in the country in which the product purchased.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed following the instructions of Fahren.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Fahren Genuine Components. A full range of genuine Fahren spares and accessories for all Fahren machines is available at www.fahrenuk.com/spares
- Faulty assembly or installation (except where carried out by Fahren).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Fahren.
The terms and conditions of a Fahren guarantee are as follows:
- The guarantee becomes effective at the date of purchase (or delivery date if this is later).
- You must provide proof of delivery/purchase before any work can be carried out on your machine under guarantee. Please note that without this proof, any work carried out will be chargeable. Please keep your purchase receipt or delivery note.
- Fahren or its authorised agents will carry out all work.
- Any parts which are replaced will become the property of Fahren.
- The repair or replacement of your machine under guarantee will not extend the period of the guarantee.
- The guarantee provides benefits that are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Where is the Fahren guarantee valid?
- Where this machine is sold outside of the EU, this guarantee will only be valid if the machine is used in the country in which it was sold.
- Where this machine is sold within the EU, this guarantee will only be valid (i) if the machine is used in the country in which it was sold or (ii) if the machine is used in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain or the United Kingdom and the same model as this machine is sold at the same voltage rating in the relevant country.
- If you take your machine abroad, the guarantee may be invalidated. However, we will do our best to help you in your new country of residence.
Are Fahren guarantees transferable?
- Fahren guarantees are transferable with the machine, provided the original proof of purchase from a recognised retailer is supplied, together with evidence of any change of ownership of the machine, confirming that the machine was in good working order when the change of ownership took place.